Our PhilosophyOur Philosophy on Diversity,
We are working to bring the PERSOL Group Vision of "Work and Smile" to people across the world and throughout society.
Toward Our Vision
In order to leverage the many talents of our diverse employees, we have classified our approach to diversity into three perspectives and initiated a range of specific initiatives to realize our Vision.
Three Perspectives of Diversity
- Diversity in personal attributes, such as gender, age, and nationality
- Diversity in personal values, such as outlook on life, family, and career
- Diversity in personal capabilities, such as knowledge, skills, perceptiveness, and experience
How We Leverage Diversity to Realize Our Vision
- In order to leverage the diversity of abilities that generates new thought processes and ideas, the first step is ensuring that all employees fully understand the diversity of attributes and diversity of values that serve as the foundation for value creation.
- Once an understanding of the diversity of attributes and values has been obtained, we work to create an environment that allows each individual to realize their maximum potential and excel in their team and organization.
- We work to create an environment in which we can generate a range of new ideas and wisdom by utilizing a diversity of abilities, achieving synergy between individual abilities, and promoting cooperation as a team.
- We utilize these new wisdom fresh insights to deliver new value to society. We continue to strengthen our existing services, while working to create new services that will redefine society's conventional wisdom.
- By supporting all people who work through our services, we realize our Group Vision of "Work and Smile."
- By embracing and embodying this Vision ourselves, we strive to further enhance and accelerate the synergy among our employees diversity of abilities to create a positive spiral that propels society further forward.
The PERSOL Group's Basic Approach to Diversity, Inclusion & Equality
＜PERSOL DI&E SPIRAL＞
- 1 Promoting Understanding of Diversity
- We aim to increase the basic knowledge level of teams and organizations by providing diversity literacy training as a foundation for understanding the diversity of attributes and values.
- 2 Recognize unconscious bias in oneself
- By making our teams and organizations aware of latent and unconscious biases, we aim to foster a habit of awareness in order to eliminate these biases.
- 3 Promote individuality
- We will support our employees in achieving continuous growth through ongoing efforts to improve their abilities through personal development.
- 4 Create an environment where you can maximize your abilities
- As an organization, we will establish a work environment that fuses our diversity of abilities and leads to synergies, which we will develop into a corporate culture conducive to leveraging the benefits of diversity.