The PERSOL group of companies will respect the rights of our employees, encourage their input and suggestions, and ensure they are treated in a fair and honest manner, free from harassment, hostility and offensive behaviour.
The PERSOL group of companies expects our employees to:
- a)perform their duties with skill, honesty, care and diligence, using authority in a fair and equitable manner;
- b)abide by policies and procedures, instructions and lawful directions that relate to their employment and duties;
- c)ensure they take all reasonable care to secure their own safety and health while at work and to avoid jeopardising the safety and health of others;
- d)provide accurate information, give prompt attention and not discriminate on any unlawful grounds when dealing with people in the course of their duties;
- e)treat all people they deal with in the course of their employment with sensitivity and courtesy;
- f)behave in a manner that maintains or enhances the companies’ reputation; and
- g)comply at all times with the laws and regulations that govern our business and activities.
The PERSOL group of companies will maintain employment procedures and policies that accord with best practice, including those that relate to equal opportunity, selection on merit, anti-discrimination and conflict of interest.
Employees must respect “differences” (gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, creed, religion, disabilities etc.) and believe it is important to actively leverage those differences. All employees must be aware of equal opportunity and diversity policies and the responsibility this places on them to respect the rights of individuals.
By maintaining workplace environments where it is easy for individuals to work, new concepts and value are generated which enables us to provide flexible approaches towards changing business environments and diversification of customer needs.
No Hostile Conduct
Any hostile conduct directed at an individual based on his or her race, age, religion, nationality or disability is expressly prohibited. Sexual advances, requests for sexual favours, other unwanted verbal or physical conduct or communication of a sexual nature is considered inappropriate behavior in the workplace and it will not be tolerated.
All employees are responsible for upholding this policy and eliminating any practices or behaviour which are discriminatory or could lead to discrimination, workplace bullying or harassment.
Healthy Balance between Personal Life and Work
Achieving a balance between personal life and work life is indispensable to all of us enjoying full and rewarding lives. For that reason, it is important that all employees maintain healthy workplace environments, and foster a culture of mutually helping and supporting each other.
Health, Safety and Environment
The PERSOL group of companies is committed to the goal of a zero harm workplace. Accordingly, all employees must be committed to continuously improving our workplace health, safety and environmental performance.
Safety is an integral part of our everyday activities. This requires both our organisation and all employees to behave safely at all times.